17th Annual ATHENA Award Honorees Announced
The Chamber Foundation, Inc.—the leadership and community advancement organization of the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce—is happy to announce this year’s honorees for the ATHENA Award.
Bestowed annually, the ATHENA Award is given to a member of the community who best embodies the ATHENA Leadership Model. The Model is unique in that it focuses on personal traits of strong, successful leaders. It captures the spirit and collaborative leadership style often exemplified in women leaders, while also recognizing the importance of traits such as courageous acts and fierce advocacy in the pursuit of excellence.
The 2023 ATHENA honorees are:
- Maria Boonie, of IBM Corporation
- Jill Brodsky, MD, MBA, of Optum
- Jo Ann Brown, of NAMI Mid-Hudson, Inc.
- Anne Constantinople, PhD, of Vassar College
- Leah Feldman, of Family Services, Inc.
- Dr. Faezeh Gholami, of IBM Corporation
- Rachel Johnson, of The Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse
- Christie VanHorne, M.Ed, MPH, of CVH Consulting LLC
- Nicole Wong, LMSW, of Teamer Counseling
The ATHENA Award recognizes those, regardless of gender, who strive toward the highest levels of professional accomplishment by excelling in their chosen profession, devoting time and energy to their community in meaningful ways, and actively guiding or mentoring women to become great leaders.
This year, the award recipients will be recognized at a ceremony which will be held on November 29, 2023 at Villa Borghese in Wappingers Falls, 6 – 8:30PM. Visit the Chamber’s website for further event information at dcrcoc.org. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available by calling Chamber Director of Engagement, Joshua Galow at 845-454-1700 x 1012.
Thank you to the following sponsors for making this event possible:
· Tompkins Community Bank
· DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota
Red Carpet Sponsor:
Photo Booth Sponsor:
· Intelligent IT Designs
ATHENA Tenet Sponsor:
· Access: Supports for Living
· Stenger, Diamond & Glass LLP
· Habitat for Humanity of Dutchess County
· Fortress Financial Advisory
· Mackey Butts & Whalen LLP
· Mount Saint Mary College
· NBT Bank
· Ulster Savings Bank
· Children’s Home of Poughkeepsie
· Fit and Fun Playscapes LLC
· Hudson Valley Concierge Service
· Hudson Valley Credit Union
· RBT CPAs LLP
(Sponsors as of November 1, 2023)
The Chamber Foundation, Inc., was established in 2002 to promote education and training programs for local youth and professionals with the goal of enhancing the Hudson Valley region’s future of economic growth. Its mission is to provide educational opportunities for youth and the workforce, to build and strengthen personal and business capacity, develop leadership skills and foster a commitment to community service. For more information, visit ChamberFDN.org
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.