Adopt-a-Family this Holiday Season through
The Chamber Foundation
The Chamber Foundation, Inc. is pleased to announce another year of the Adopt-A-Family program to connect businesses, organizations, and individuals with local families in need.
Adopt-A-Family is a program designed to bring joy to families in need. This year, twenty-four families from The Chamber Foundation’s Workforce Development Center (WDC) Programs will be selected as Adopt-A-Family recipients. WDC Programs specialize in serving low-income families and individuals who face high barriers to employment, education, and are in need of supportive services.
How it Works:
1. Sign Up: Interested businesses, organizations, families, or individuals can sign up to Adopt-A-Family by filling out the application at dcrcoc.org, from now through November 17th.
2. Receive Your Family: Once you’ve signed up, you will be matched with one of the families in need.
3. Shop and Share: We will supply you with a family wish list of gifts and essentials of which you will purchase and wrap for the family.
4. Gift Drop-off: We ask that all gifts are wrapped, labeled, and dropped off by Friday, December 8th. To maintain the confidentiality of program participants, Workforce Development Center Staff will deliver the gifts.
5. Share Your Experience: We encourage all participants to share their Adopt-A-Family experience on social media using the hashtag
#(YourCompany)Adopts. This will spread the cheer of the season and let others know about your thoughtful generosity.
If you are interested in participating this year, please visit dcrcoc.org to complete the application. For questions, please feel free to reach out to Ashley Adorno by phone at 845-454-1700 ext. 1053 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.